Complete these steps to pay an invoice after completing Checking an invoice.
- Log in to Saasu online accounting.
- Select Purchases from the main menu.
Result: The Purchases filter screen is displayed.
- Select Unpaid.
- Start to enter the supplier’s name and select the supplier from the list provided.
- Enter a date range covering the date shown on the invoice.
- Select Show.
Result: The Purchases screen is displayed showing a list of unpaid purchases for the selected supplier and date range.
Note: If there is no matching unpaid purchase order for the invoice, you need to complete Issuing a purchase order before completing the following steps. You do not need to email the purchase order to the supplier.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the purchase corresponding to the invoice to be paid and select PAY.
Result: The Make Payment screen is displayed.
- Complete these details:
- Select either the date of the direct debit or today’s date if paying by transfer or BPay as the Date paid.
- Select Bus Txn Acc from the Bank account drop down list.
- Enter DDR, if paying by direct debit, TFR, if paying by transfer, or BPAY, if paying by BPay in the Cheque #/reference.
- Make the manual payment if paying by transfer or BPay.
- Ensure the details are correct on the payment and select SAVE & CLOSE.