Complete these steps to issue an invoice after the goods have been delivered or services completed.
- Log in to Saasu accounting.
- From the menu select Sales.
Result: The Sales screen is displayed.
- Select Unpaid.
- Select Quote.
- Start to enter the purchaser’s name in the Contacts box. As you enter the name, the contacts containing these letters are listed. Select the name of the purchaser.
- Select the date range when the quote was issued.
- Select Show.
Result: The quotes for the selected purchaser are displayed.
- Select the View or Edit icon to the right of the quote.
Result: The selected quote is displayed.
- Change the Type to Tax Invoice.
- Amend the date to the date you are issuing the invoice.
- Check the details on the tax invoice are correct and select Save.
Note: The values of tax invoices are included in financial reports, e.g. the profit and loss summary report.
- Email a PDF of the tax invoice to the purchaser using the tax invoice template.
Result: The purchaser reviews the tax invoice and makes payment. See Recording a payment against an invoice.