Sydney Trains (RailCorp)
March 2011 – May 2014
- Improve efficiency and reduce errors throughout the procurement lifecycle.
- Document changes to procurement technical policies and procedures required to support process improvements and the establishment of Sydney Trains.
- Improve efficiency and reduce errors throughout the performance reporting and planning lifecycle, including use of new financial applications.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and users involved in the procurement transformation project.
- Write technical policies and procedures to support changes to the procurement processes and upgrades to the procurement application (ARIBA).
- Work with project teams to develop the processes required to provide procurement services for the new agency.
- Document the technical policies and procedures to support procurement process improvements.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) involved in the financial performance reporting and planning applications.
- Write procedures to support business users and administrators.