Note: This is an example procedure only and is specific to the processes and accounting application used by Colkea.
Paying an invoice
Complete these steps to pay an invoice after completing Checking an invoice.
- Log in to Saasu online accounting.
- Select Purchases from the main menu.
Result: The Purchases filter screen is displayed.
- Select Unpaid.
- Start to enter the supplier’s name and select the supplier from the list provided.
- Enter a date range covering the date shown on the invoice.
- Select Show.
Result: The Purchases screen is displayed showing a list of unpaid purchases for the selected supplier and date range.
Note: If there is no matching unpaid purchase order for the invoice, you need to complete Issuing a purchase order before completing the following steps. You do not need to email the purchase order to the supplier.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the purchase corresponding to the invoice to be paid and select PAY.
Result: The Make Payment screen is displayed.
- Complete these details:
- Select either the date of the direct debit or today’s date if paying by transfer or BPay as the Date paid.
- Select Bus Txn Acc from the Bank account drop down list.
- Enter DDR, if paying by direct debit, TFR, if paying by transfer, or BPAY, if paying by BPay in the Cheque #/reference.
- Make the manual payment if paying by transfer or BPay.
- Ensure the details are correct on the payment and select SAVE & CLOSE.